Pink T-shirt with a panda label at bottom front. This T-shirt is part of Mini Rodini’s Basic-series, which consist of environmentally friendly and soft basics that can be mixed and matched with almost anything. Made of organic and Fairtrade certified cotton.
• Snap buttons at shoulder in size 56/62–68/74 for easy dressing.
• Mini Rodini’s logo and information about size is printed on the inside of the fabric to avoid any annoyance that might arise from a sewn-on label.
• Color: Yellow, pink/apricot, dark blue or black
• Composition: 95 % organic and Fairtrade certified cotton, 5 % elastane
• Production: Made in India
This garment is produced at a supplier where Mini Rodini is part of a living wages project. Instead of paying the workers just the minimum, which is almost impossible to live on, we pay living wages for the garments produced for us.
This T-shirt is both GOTS and Fairtrade certified. GOTS certified products must contain at least 70-95 % organic fibers and GOTS is the strictest certification for organic materials used on the market today. The certification includes rigid controls of, among other things, chemical use, salaries and working conditions for everyone involved in the entire manufacturing process, from raw material to the final product. Mini Rodini’s GOTS certified products generally contain at least 95 % organic fibers. The Fairtrade certification ensures, among other things, that the cotton farmers who produce the cotton used in this garment have fair working- and living conditions. The farmers have a right to be paid a minimum price for their cotton even if the price on the global market varies. These two independent certifications functions as an extra safety and warranty that our children’s clothes are both sustainably and ethically produced.